Graduate Program Curriculum
Version of 2016 First Semester
General Graduation Requirement
|Thesis Research||Total Credits|
(GE maximum is 6 credits)
(GE maximum is 6 credits)
- Limitation of Course Registration(수학기간): Master-2 years, Doctor-2 years
- Limitation of Enrollment(재학기간): Master-4 year, Doctor-6 years
- Four courses opened by the Graduate Administration Office are acknowledged as General Elective Course: ‘Leadership and Organization Management(리더십과조직이론)’, ‘Research Design and Statistical Methods(연구설계와통계적방법)’, ‘Research Method(연구방법론)’, ‘Writing & Presentation of English Thesis(영어논문작성및발표).’ Only 2 courses(total 6 credits) of them are allowed to be taken. Those courses are opened in Korean.
- Marketing, Finance, International business, Management Information System, Operations Management, Human Resource Management major : if you didn’t take ‘Marketing Management’, ‘Operations Management’, ‘Human Resource Management’, ‘Financial Management’, ‘Management Information Systems’, ‘International Business’ in undergraduate or master degree program, you should complete at least 2 courses of them at College of Business Administration.
- Accounting, Management Accounting major, Finance&Tax Accounting Major : if you didn’t take ‘Financial Accounting(Ⅰ)’, ‘Management Accounting’ in undergraduate or master degree program, you should complete to take them.
Graduation Test and Thesis
- Overall Test: If you took a half of your credits for completion, you can apply.
ㆍMaster Degree Program: you should pass 3 courses you’ve taken in the major.
ㆍDoctor Degree Program: you should pass 4 subjects you’ve taken in the major.
- Foreign Language Test: English(both for Korean and foreign students) or Korean(only for foreigner). It can be waived under the certain condition such as possessing TOEIC score, but substitute course is not allowed in our department.
- In order to submit the thesis for degree, you should pass all the graduation test and be qualified with all necessities including credits.
- Student in Doctor Degree Program has to make a pre-presentation a semester prior to the main presentation.
Mandatory Korean Language Course for Foreign Student
Finish 2 courses among 한국어(Ⅰ~Ⅳ) during four semesters.
- Obtain 70 points or above at the exemption test held by the PNU International Language Institute(It will be held just before the semester begins.
- The level is similar to TOPIK 4.) or;
- Obtain TOPIK 4 or above level.
If you enroll the doctoral degree under the same major and in the same graduate school of Master degree program, Korean Language Course qualification is exempted.
- The exemption of Foreign Language Test and the exemption of Mandatory Korean Language Course are different cases.
- 99% of Courses are taught in Korean and lectures in English are just 2~3 in each semester.
- Jieun Kim
- Office Tel
- Last Update