- University of Oregon, Lundquist College of Business, Eugene, Oregon
Ph.D. in Finance, June 2014
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
M.S., Applied Statistics, July 2008
- Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea
B.A., Consumer Science & Human Development, August 2002
B.A., Business Administration, August 2002
- Korea Workers’ Compensation & Welfare Service, Research Institute, Seoul, Korea,
Research Fellow, April 2015-February 2019
- Samsung SDS Co. Ltd, Seoul, Korea, February 2004-August 2005, Finance/Management Staff
- Samsung Card Co. Ltd, Seoul, Korea, June 2002-February 2004, Associate Financial Official
- 수업 : Corporate Finance, Investment, and Derivatives
- 연구 : Empirical Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, Institutional Investors, and Pensions
“Company Stock in Defined Contribution Plans: Evidence from Proxy Voting”, March 2017,
Financial Management, Vol36, No1, 155-202.
“Mutual Fund Voting and Pension ties: Evidence from Proxy Voting”, May 2017,
Korean Journal of Futures and Options, Vol 25, No2, 201-228.
“What Determines Company Stock in Defined Contribution Plans?”, April 2017,
The Journal of Internet Electronic Commerce Research, Vol17, No2, 73-87.
“The Impact of the SEC’s 2003 Mutual Fund Voting Disclosure Rule”, July 2015,
The Korean Journal of Financial Management, Vol32, No2, 51-75.